What would it be like if your system was so smart? Would It tell you how each and every part was produced? You could track and trace the production process in a given system with pinpoint accuracy, without having to compile data and information from different sources. Quality defects and their causes could be identified immediately. How would that be possible? Track and Trace from Schuler links data and information with the part itself. The system marks each part with a unique ID that can be identified again at various points in time and throughout different product stages. All important information for this ID is stored in a database, so that it is subsequently possible to trace which coil the processed part came from, what the parameters were during the forming process, and which quality characteristics the part exhibits. Schuler’s Track and Trace has direct access to the system controller, and therefore to a wide range of different parameters. This in turn helps you minimize rejects and increase your product quality.
(1) Identification of the coil
(2) Fully integrated laser marking of the part ID
(3) Attribution of process data to the part ID
(4) Tracking of the blank stack during stacking with identifiable pallets
(5) Identification of the part code
(6) Tracking of the blank through the press line
(7) Attribution of process data to the part ID
(8) Tracking of finished parts
See the advantages of Track and Trace for yourself.
Benefits and features
Additional information: The system is currently offered for press and blanking lines.